The latest generation Typhoon Storm5 wetsuits offers fantastic levels of comfort and performance for all types of watersports in a cosy 5/4mm neoprene. It features Typhoon's unique 'T-Flex' neoprene core throughout the chest and paddle zone, increasing comfort and durability.
Typhoon's body mapping technology creates the most ergonomically shaped suit, while glued and blind stitched seam construction ensures a perfect no-chafe feel. The super stretch neoprene is not only built into the upper body and crotch panels for flexibility, it also incorporates smooth skin mesh chest and back panels to reduce wind chill.
The YKK® back entry zip system and glideskin neck seal makes the Storm5 very easy to get in and out of, while the reinforced Powertex knees give added durability. The Storm5 is ergonomically designed throughout for ease of movement.
The combination of so many thoughtful features result in a great entry level everyday wetsuit for multipurpose watersports activities and beach users.
- Body mapping technology ensure the most ergonomically shaped suit
- Super soft composite smooth skin seal that helps to minimise rub
- Extreme flex neoprene core with added durability
- Durable knee pad protecting the suit from reef and board rub
- Glued and double stitched, sealed seam system
*If between sizes we recommend sizing up, size chart provided by the manufacturer and is a guide*