The TWF XPE bodyboard is stronger than the traditional, EPS beach boards, using superlight and durable material. XPE bodyboards have been designed using Revo 3D CAD software in superlight high density foam blanks, shaped by pre-programmed CNC machines. This makes a board that is very responsive and easy to manoeuvre, especially in flatter sections of the wave. This makes the TWF XPE boards very responsive, easy to manoeuvre and hard-wearing, giving you a longer lasting board.
- Leash included.
- Gloss finish.
- Assorted vibrant designs.
- Strong and durable high density pressurised foam core.
- Heat laminated not glued construction for greater board longevity.
- A tough 3mm closed-cell XPE deck is wrapped across the top.
- Curved rail profile, letting the board flow better in the water.
- A thick 1mm ultra stiff abs slick gives extra durability and flex.