SOLAREZ Epoxy repair putty is a mixture of clear, high strength, fibre reinforced epoxy resin and an amazing solar activated catalyst. There is no mixing required, just use it right from the tube. It gels in 5 seconds, curing in 3 minutes – but ONLY when exposed to sunlight.
A clear, non-yellowing, TOUGH (hard surface + flexible) repair resin and unlike other polyester based resins, the epoxy can be used on ALL surfboards, SUPs, windsurfboards or any other hobby craft items.
This resin cures in sunlight or with a Solarez UV flashlight. This Zero VOC resin is non-flammable and very safe to use yet cures to a very tough finish with considerable flexibility Curing commences within 10 seconds of exposure to mid-day sun- shine in non-polar latitudes. Ambient temperatures as low as -20°F or as high as 120°F have little effect on cure time or physical properties of Solarez.
- Comes in a crush-proof watertight plastic capsule - Perfect for travelling
- Gels in 5 seconds and cures in 3 minutes
- Amazing Solar activated catalyst
- Ideal for repairing dings or cracks in fibreglass / epoxy surfboards, SUPs etc.
- 0.5 oz tube of Solarez Epoxy fiberfill putty
- No mixing necessary. UV curing assures complete hardening
- Provides complete crosslinking
- Remarkably tough and resilient
- Contains urethanes that prevent yellowing
- ECO-Friendly green technology, zero vapors, low odour and non-flammable
- Comes with 60/240 grit sand pad
- Made in USA