SOLAREZ® Epoxy repair putty is a mixture of clear, high strength, fiber reinforced epoxy resin and an amazing solar activated catalyst. There is no mixing required, just use it right from the tube. It gels in 5 seconds, curing in 3 minutes – but ONLY when exposed to sunlight.
A clear, non-yellowing, TOUGH (hard surface + flexible) repair resin formulated for repairing Styrofoamcore surfboards, sailboards or hobby items. This resin cures in sunlight or with a Solarez® UV flashlight.
This Zero VOC resin is non-flammable and very safe to use yet cures to a very tough finish with considerable flexibility Curing commences within 10 seconds of exposure to mid-day sun- shine in non-polar latitudes.
Ambient temperatures as low as -20°F or as high as 120°F have little effect on cure time or physical properties of Solarez®.
- Ideal for repairing dings or cracks in fibreglass / epoxy surfboards, SUPs etc
- Mixture of clear, high strength, fiber reinforced epoxy resin with amazing solar activated catalyst
- Hardens in 1 minute when exposed to sunlight
- UV Stable to prevent yellowing unlike competitors
- Zero Vapors (VOC’s), non-flammable, low odour and eco friendly
- Hard and flexible resin, making it remarkably tough and resilient
- No mixing necessary
- UV curing assures complete hardening
- Provides complete crosslinking
- Remarkably tough and resilient
- Comes with 60/240 grit sand pad
- Made in the USA