SOLAREZ Epoxy repair putty is a mixture of
clear, high strength, fiber reinforced epoxy resin and an amazing solar
activated catalyst. There is no mixing required, just use it right from
the tube. It gels in 5 seconds, curing in 3 minutes – but ONLY when
exposed to sunlight.
A clear, non-yellowing, TOUGH (hard surface + flexible) repair resin formulated for repairing Styrofoamcore surfboards, sailboards or hobby items. This resin cures in sunlight or with a Solarez UV flashlight. This Zero VOC resin is non-flammable and very safe to use yet cures to a very tough finish with considerable flexibility Curing commences within 10 seconds of exposure to mid-day sun- shine in non-polar latitudes. Ambient temperatures as low as -20°F or as high as 120°F have little effect on cure time or physical properties of Solarez.
- Ideal for repairing dings or cracks in fibreglass / epoxy surfboards, SUPs etc.
- No mixing necessary. UV curing assures complete hardening
- Provides complete crosslinking
- Remarkably tough and resilient
- Contains urethanes that keep from yellowing
- Eco-freindly ZERO vapors, non-flammable
- Comes with 60/240 grit sand pad