The SOLA Revolver bodyboard is an awesome high-end board. Stronger than traditional EPS beach boards, using superlight and durable material. Revolver bodyboards have been designed using REVO 3D CAD software in superlight high density foam blanks, shaped by pre-programmed CNC machines. This makes a board that is very responsive and easy to manoeuvre, especially in flatter sections of the wave. To increase performance, and the overall strength of the bard we’ve inserted two fibreglass stringers giving stiffness and a HDPE slick, ensures a longer lasting, sustainable bodyboard.
- Strong and durable high density pressurised EPS foam core.
- A thick 1mm HDPE and mesh slick gives extra durability and flex.
- Crescent tail.
- A tough 4mm closed cell XPE deck skin wrapped across the top.
- Double rails.
- Coil wrist leash with neoprene cuffs.
- Heat laminated not glued construction for greater board longevity.
- Curved rail profile, letting the board flow better in the water.