The Storm 3/2mm wetsuits are designed for all round water sports use in cool to warm waters. Providing superior comfort and warmth from Spring to Autumn.
The highest spec entry level suit available, the superior stretch will give you warmth and comfort for all day use in the water whilst the flatlock stitching enhances the lifespan of the wetsuit.
The stretch in the neoprene is key in allowing freedom of movement.
Super stretch neoprene stretches by 100% whereas cheaper neoprene stretches by only 50% - super stretch neoprene on the upper body and crotch panels makes a huge difference in terms of comfort and greater flexibility, this combined with the flatlock stitching enhances the longevity of the suit therefore making this an incredible durable suit.
- 100% insulight 4-way super stretch neoprene
- Feather light SS-1 foam for a lighter more comfortable suit
- 3mm torso, 2mm arms and legs
- Smooth skin chest and back panels to combat wind chill
- Flat locked seams for durability
- Back entry YKK zip with metal slider
- Anatomically contoured fit
- Double diamond knit nylon knee pads
- Glideskin collar with Velcro closure
- Anti-snag material
- Ballistic nylon knee pads
Size chart (if between sizes we would recommend sizing up):