A timeless classic inflatable kayak renewed with a revolutionary backpack system (BPS) for increased portability and convenience. Ideal for enjoying adventures and leisure time with friends and family.
With an extra seat, the Tahiti Plus is the family version of this range, providing enough space for two adults and one child. After deflating the kayak roll it into the spray deck. It will convert into a backpack and you can easily transport the kayak on your shoulders. Avoid the hassle of a tight fit carry bag and enjoy the incredible portability.
This kayak provides great stability due to the strong I-beam heavy-duty PVC floor and is easy to transport with carry handles on the bow and stern. The supportive inflatable seats provide excellent comfort whilst enjoying time on the water.
- Capacity: 2 adults + 1 child
- Convert between 3- or 2-person kayak
- Size inflated: 363 x 88 cm
- Sevytest to measure pressure while inflating
- 3 x Highly supportive inflatable seats
- Bow and stern carry handles
- Heavy duty PVC for increased durability
- 2 inflatable side chambers for safety
- Strong I-beam floor made of heavy-duty PVC
- Boston valve for easy inflation / deflation
- 3 independent chambers for extra safety
- Backpack System for easy storage and transportation
- Weight : 11.7kg
- Maximum weight load: 200kg
- Includes: Inflatable Kayak, instructions, repair kit & spare Valve
Sevylor Tahiti Plus - Key features
The Tahiti Plus comes with multiple independent chambers for safety and stability.
The large side chambers stabilise the kayak, while the I-beam floor chamber adds rigidity to the base.
1. Made of Heavy-Duty PVC
2. Inflatable side chambers
3. Inflatable floor chamber with I-beam construction
Many of our PVC products are equipped with an integrated Sevytest pressure gauge for accurate inflation.
The red bar indicates whether you have to add or reduce air, if the bar ends somewhere in the green area, the air pressure level is just right
Easy Inflation Valves
Boston valves for easy inflation: two-way valves allow you to control the air entering and leaving the chambers.
To inflate, unscrew the top cap and insert the pump. A return flap will prevent leakage once the pump is removed.
To deflate, simply unscrew the entire valve. Inflation and deflation has never been this easy.
After deflating the kayak roll it into the spray deck.
It will convert into a backpack and you can easily transport the kayak on your shoulders.
Avoid the hassle of a tight fit carrying bag and enjoy the portable ease.