The Original since 1948:
At Sevylor they share a simple aim: to make high-quality, affordable inflatable water sport and recreation products, all of which encourage people to get outside and have fun.
We’re proud to have established a global reputation as a market leader with unique designs, original inventions and imagination at the forefront of what we do.
Our experience, together with the latest design technology, allows us to offer cutting edge products that meet the highest levels of quality and deliver customer satisfaction.
Sevylor Colorado Kit:
- 2 Person Inflatable Kayak
- The Colorado Kit combines an extraordinary mix of manoeuvrability, stability, and comfort with unrivalled ease of inflation
- Thanks to the Boston valves and easy inflation manometer, inflation and deflation have been made extremely simple. Additionally, the broad shape and reinforced tarpaulin base ensure your comfort and security
- 2 paddles and a pump are included so you have everything you need for your next adventure
- Convert between 2 or 1 person kayak
- Weighs only 14.7kg
- Holds up to 200kg (440lbs) of weight
- Inflated in under 10 minutes
- Ultra-durable tarpaulin shell
- Extremely stable due to large outer chambers
- 3 independent chambers for extra safety
- 2 comfortable seats
- 2 easy carry handles
- Kit includes: 2 high quality paddles, foot pump, carry bag, manometer + fin
Sevylor Colorado Kit – Key Features:
The Colorado kayak comes with multiple independent chambers for safety and stability.
The large outer chambers help stabilise the kayak while increasing the carrying capacity.
Additionally, I-beam floor chambers are reinforced with a Tarpaulin base for durability and rigidity.
1. Sturdy and durable polyester cover.
2. Replaceable PVC side chambers.
3. Replaceable PVC floor chambers with double I-beam construction for extra stability.
4. PVC coated, fabric reinforced bottom shell for rigidity and protection.
Easy Inflation Valves:
Boston Valves for easy inflation: two-way valves allow you to control the air entering and leaving the chambers.
To inflate, unscrew the top cap and insert the pump. A return flap will prevent leakage once the pump is removed.
To deflate, simply unscrew the entire valve. Inflation and deflation has never been this easy
Transport with Ease:
The Colorado inflatable kayak folds down to the size of a large backpack enabling you to take it anywhere you go.
The durable nylon carry bag has plenty of room to fit any Sevylor Kayak.
Simply fold it up, store it in your car and you are off on your next adventure.