Sevylor have over 65 years’ experience in manufacturing a wide range of highly portable and practical inflatable kayaks and canoes for everyone from those wanting to just kick back on the water to the more adventurous looking to explore further upriver.
The versatile inflatable kayak with its broad shape, combines stability and comfort when out on the water. Ultra-stable, the high-performance Colorado is the ideal choice for a wide range of water adventures. Thanks to the removable fin and welded directional strakes the Canadian canoe offers a maneuverability.
The blow-up kayak is easy to inflate and deflate thanks to the Boston valves. The two-way valves allow you to control the air entering and leaving the air bladder. To inflate, unscrew the top cap and insert the pump. An air security flap will prevent air leakage once the pump is removed. To deflate, simply unscrew the entire valve. The Colorado comes with a manometer - making it simple to check the pressure during inflation.
The kayak is ideal for two adults and can be used for various activities, such as leisure paddling, fishing and tours on a river. Its comfortable, adjustable seats are removable, meaning the kayak can be switched from a one to a two-person model in no time. A highly effective drainage system quickly channels water out of the kayak.
Due to the stable construction the inflatable kayak is convincing with a high performance on the water. The three chambers are separated from each other for an extra level of safety. The durable polyester cover and the floor made of fabric-reinforced material (tarpaulin) protect the kayak from abrasion and damage. The exchangeable PVC side chambers as well as the PVC floor chamber with I-beam construction ensure high stability. The kayak can be easily carried around thanks to the four ergonomic handles (one in the front, the rear as well as on both sides).
- Capacity: Two adults
- Convert between two or one person kayak
- Maximum load capacity: 200 kg
- Weight: 15 kg
- Size inflated: 331 x 88 cm
- Inflated in under 10 minutes
- Ultra-durable tarpaulin shell
- PVC side chambers and floor chambers with I-beam construction
- Three independent chambers
- Boston valve for easy inflation/deflation
- Manometer for pressure control
- Two removable, adjustable seats with high backrests and inflatable sitting area
- Removable fin and welded directional strakes for high maneuverability
- Four carry handles
- Ideal for lakes, fishing and seashores; broad shape combines stability and comfort when out on the water
- Includes : Colorado kayak, carry bag, manometer, skeg, repair kit and user instructions
Sevylor Colorado - Key features
The Colorado kayak comes with multiple independent chambers for safety and stability. The large outer chambers help stabilise the kayak while increasing the carrying capacity.
Additionally, I-beam floor chambers are reinforced with a Tarpaulin base for durability and rigidity.
1. Sturdy and durable polyester cover
2. Replaceable PVC side chambers
3. Replaceable PVC floor chambers with double I-beam construction for extra stability
4. PVC coated, fabric reinforced bottom shell for rigidity and protection.
Comfort is vital to a fun paddling experience.
That is why our polyester covered inflatable seats come with adjustable straps allowing you to control the amount of back support you need.
Seats can also be easily moved within the kayak depending on the number and size of paddlers.
Easy Inflation Valves
Boston valves for easy inflation: two-way valves allow you to control the air entering and leaving the chambers.
To inflate, unscrew the top cap and insert the pump. A return flap will prevent leakage once the pump is removed.
To deflate, simply unscrew the entire valve. Inflation and deflation has never been this easy.
Transport with Ease
The Colorado inflatable kayak folds down to the size of a large backpack enabling you to take it anywhere you go.
The durable nylon carry bag has plenty of room to fit any Sevylor Kayak.
Simply fold it up, store it in your car and you are off on your next adventure.