The versatile inflatable kayak with its broad shape, combines stability and comfort when out on the water. Ultra-stable, the high-performance Alameda is the ideal choice for a wide range of water adventures. Thanks to the removable fin and welded directional strakes the Canadian canoe offers high maneuverability.
The blow-up kayak is easy to inflate and deflate thanks to the Boston Valves. The two-way valves allow you to control the air entering and leaving the air bladder. To inflate, unscrew the top cap and insert the pump. An air security flap will prevent air leakage once the pump is removed. To deflate, simply unscrew the entire valve. It comes with a manometer - making it simple to check the pressure during inflation.
The kayak is ideal for two adults and one child - it can be used for various activities, such as leisure paddling, fishing and tours on a river. Its comfortable, adjustable seats are removable, meaning the kayak can be switched from a two to a three-person model in no time.
Due to the stable construction the inflatable kayak is convincing with a high performance on the water. The three chambers are separated from each other for an extra level of safety.
The hull is made from extremely durable 600D polyester and the floor made of fabric-reinforced material (Tarpaulin) protects the kayak from abrasion and damage.
The PVC side chambers as well as the PVC floor chamber with I-beam construction ensure high stability. The kayak can be easily carried around thanks to the four ergonomic handles (one in the front, the rear and on both sides).
- Capacity: Two adults and one child
- Convert between three- or two-person kayak
- Maximum load capacity: 210 kg
- Weight: 19 kg
- Size inflated: 375 x 93 cm
- Inflated in under 10 minutes
- PVC side chambers and floor chambers with I-beam construction
- Boston, Mini Boston and Mini Double Lock valves for easy inflation and deflation
- Highly effective drainage system
- Integrated large spray decks at bow and stern; spray deck at bow with bungee cord storage
- Three fabric covered seats with foam backrest, taller base, storage and the innovative webbing suspension
- Removable fin and welded-on directional strake for excellent maneuverability
- Moulded handles on side including double function as paddle holders
- Included: Kayak, Dry-N-Store carry bag (Tarpaulin), easy Inflation manometer, removable fin, repair kit and owner’s manual