The Alameda™ Premium guarantees excellent performance and comfort, perfect for a family day out touring along sheltered coastlines or inland waters. The comfortable SupporTall™ seating is enhanced with Sevy-Spension™, an innovative suspended seating technology which significantly reduces drag for more efficient paddling. Featuring the Easy Inflation System for simple and quick, single action inflation and deflation at the water’s edge.
Sevy-Spension is a patented, unique seating system that makes paddling the kayak easier and more efficient. By suspending the seat and the paddler above the floor of the kayak there is a significant reduction in deformation of the hull resulting in a smooth, flat shape and creating less resistance in the water. The Sevy-Spension seating system results in 15% less resistance when paddling. In addition, for any backsplash that may result in your paddling, the suspended seating will keep you dry throughout your journey. The seat adjustment webbing, that runs the length of the kayak, can also be used to secure your belongings and keep them dry.
Sevy-Strong™ Tarpaulin - to prevent leakage
Heavy duty tarpaulin is remarkably robust, lightweight and water-resistant material that protects the bottom of the kayak from abrasion and damage.
Sevy-Strong™ Tarpaulin has been generously extended well above the waterline, to protect more surface area of the kayak.
Seatography™ - floor guide
Practical floor guide to help determine where your seat should be positioned for greatest comfort and correct usage.
Easy Inflation System
The Easy Inflation System incorporates 3 valves into only 1. Now just 1 action is necessary to inflate or deflate all chambers. Inflation and deflation has never been so easy!
· INFLATION - Turn the valve to IN/OUT position. Connect pump and inflate. Air will flow simultaneously into all 3 chambers (2 sides, 1 floor).
· PADDLING - When correct pressure is reached, turn the valve to the LOCK position and screw on the cap. Disconnect the pump and enjoy paddling in full safety.
· DEFLATION - Turn the valve to IN/OUT position. Unscrew the plastic cap and deflate.
· MAINTENANCE - Turn the valve to the maintenance position. Remove cover and proceed with necessary maintenance. Once done, put back the cover and turn valve to LOCK position.
PaddleGrip™ - Multi-functional holder
Multi-functional carry handle and/or a paddle holder so you can relax hands free.
· Broad Shape offering Excellent Stability
· SupporTall™ seats, 2 fabric covered seats with lumbar support, taller base, and added storage, 1 fabric covered seat with reduced base height to help keep children lower down in the kayak
· Innovative suspended seating system
· Removable Seats - easily turn the kayak into a 3- or 2-person kayak
· Bungee Cord for storage at stern
· Easy Inflation System : simultaneous inflation of all 3 chambers
· Heavy Duty Tarpaulin bottom with more surface area to prevent leakage
· Welded direction strake for excellent manoeuvrability
· Highly effective drainage system
· New Molded side handles double function as paddle holders
· Max capacity adult : 2
· Max capacity child : 1
· Max weight load : 210kg
· Number of inflatable chambers : 3
· Size inflated : 375 x 93 cm
· Weight : 19kg
· Included : Dry-N-Store carry bag (Tarpaulin), Easy inflation Manometer, removable fin, repair kit and owners-manual