This Osprey Origin Boys full length summer wetsuit really stands out in the water with a multiple colour options to offer a fresh alternative to the usual black neoprene offering. The Osprey Origin kids wetsuit is perfect for keeping you warm when surfing, wakeboarding, kayaking and playing in the water.
A 3/2mm wetsuit means the Osprey Origin Full Length Wetsuit has panels of 3mm thick warm insulating rubber, with 2mm panels under the arms, where you need more flexibility and stretch for paddling and surfing. A 3mm full length wetsuit is the standard thickness for a warm summer wetsuit in the UK and Ireland, and may be suitable right into winter for parts of Southern Europe like France and Spain.
The boy’s Osprey Origin Wetsuit is Osprey’s entry level wetsuit for children. It’s a great value beginner and intermediate’s wetsuit for when you are passed the stage of hiring one from your local surf shop and think it’s time to invest in your very own wetsuit.
- Great for surfing, bodyboarding and paddling, the Boy’s full length summer wetsuit provides both comfort and increased warmth. 3 mm neoprene on the body and 2 mm under the arms for full range of motion
- Entirely flat locked seams and ergonomic panelling for maximum comfort
- Stretch collar and comfortable anti rub openings to prevent chafing and water flushing
- Supratex patches on knees make it easy to kneel, even on rocky surfaces
- Wind resistant mesh panelling on chest and back offer protection from the elements