The Osprey Zola short sleeved rash vest is great for adding additional coverage to prevent wetsuit rash as well as keeping you warm in cold waters. This rash vest is made from nylon and elastane which combined offer great comfort and glide against the neoprene of a wetsuit.
Additionally, the flatlock stitching increases seam strength and reduced friction on the skin. For those hot days, this rash vest provides 50+ UV protection.
This flexible rash vest acts as a second skin, increasing movement around areas such as the shoulder, armpit, and elbow, this vest lets you move freely whilst out in the water, overall, this product is a must-have for wetsuit wearers.
- Super soft, quick dry, 80% nylon & 20% elastane material which reduces irritation
- Ergonomic stitching for a superior fit
- Flatlock seams increase seam strength and reduce friction and irritation on the skin
- UV 50+ protection perfect for those hot, sunny days to provide protection from harmful rays
- Short sleeved design provides flexibility and free movement around areas such as the shoulders, armpits and elbows