Comfort isn't just a necessity for a surfer but it's also something that Osprey's summer wetsuits have at the forefront of their design. An ergonomic panel design provides the shorty wetsuit with the snuggest of fits whilst anti-rub openings on areas including the wrists, thighs and neck reduce the risk of rashes and abrasions.
Tough and durable full-length back zip ensures that the wetsuit is easy to change in and out of. To retain flexibility and body warmth in the water, the full sleeve wetsuit is made from very flexible and durable neoprene integrated with Ultra-Flex technology and a wind-proof chest panel.
Further protection is offered by a velcro collar section which keeps the short wetsuit watertight and prevents neck rub. With updated Osprey logos on the chest and left arm, the Osprey Origin Wetsuit has been specially designed to look as great as it fits. Also makes a fantastic sailing, diving, snorkelling or kayaking wetsuit.
- 3/2mm quality neoprene
- Tough and durable full length back zip
- Ergonomically tested panel design
- Wind-proof chest and back panel
- Anti-Rub neck, wrist and ankle openings
- Ultra-flex material for improved comfort and fit
- Velcro collar section
- Built in key-loop behind the neck
- Updated graphics and logos complete the look
- Ideal for a variety of watersports, including sailing, diving, snorkelling or kayaking