The Odyssey 5:4 Men’s Winter Wetsuit has been designed for winter watersports in mind. With its thicker neoprene, GBS seams and PolyPro thermal lining this wetsuit is ideal for keeping you warm in cooler waters and allowing you to surf, kayak or sail deep into the winter months.
The Odyssey wetsuit has a glued & blindstitched seam construction to minimise water entry and increase warmth. Combine this with its thermal PolyPro lining on its back, chest and upper leg panels this wetsuit has your back in the cold. Despite being a winter wetsuit the Odyssey 5:4 doesn’t hold out on movement and flexibility, with its flex-stretch neoprene shoulder and arm panels allowing for maximum movement and making it easier to get in and out of the suit.
The core shielding mesh panels on the chest and back area provide much needed wind resistance and additional core heat retention in the cold with the glide skin neck and guard seal reducing cold water flushing, making this wetsuit the ideal companion for any winter water outing.
- Glued & Blindstitched Seams (GBS)
- 4mm flex-stretch neoprene on arms & leg panels for movement and flexibility
- 5mm flex-stretch neoprene on core & upper leg panels for warmth
- Thermal PolyPro lining on chest, back and upper legs
- Core shielding mesh chest & kidney panels for core protection from windchill
- Glide-skin neck with flush guard seal to minimise cold water flushing
- Durable textured knee pads for grip and wear resistance
- YKK hidden back zip
- Hidden key pocket
If you are between sizes, we recommend sizing up.