The Odyssey Spiral 100N life jacket has been developed and vigorously tested by Crewsaver, giving you the ultimate peace of mind. Crewsaver have over 50 years of industry experience and are recognised as a world leader in setting the standard on design and manufacturing. Crewsavers knowledge both influences and enhances the products they supply, keeping them ahead of the rest and we are proud to partner with them on our children’s life jackets.
The Odyssey Spiral is a personal flotation device perfect for inshore use such as surface watersports and swimming. The inherent buoyancy offered by the foam reduces fatigue during general in-water activities and is available in a range of sizes suitable for children, from babies to toddlers.
- Developed, tested and manufactured by Crewsaver – world leaders in the marine personal safety
- ISO 12402-4 Approved life jacket – tested and certified to all relevant UK, European and International Safety Standards
- ISO 12402-4 Approved life jacket - this means that these sizes will fully support the wearer in the water and work to rotate them into a face-up position to protect the airway
- Streamline fit - to allow freedom of movement
- Constructed from an advanced super light contoured foam – providing superior comfort and fit and made to last
- Front entry life jacket – easy to get on and off
- Durable and strong front YKK zip – corrosion resistant and durable
- Adjustable waist buckle – giving you that much needed adjustable fit
- Reflective tape and detailing – drastically increasing the chances of being seen should you fall into the water
- Whistle – included to draw attention in case of an emergency
- Leg securing safety straps included - avoids ride ups and securing the jacket whilst being worn
- Sizes : Baby or Child
- Buoyancy : 100N of inherent buoyancy
- Colours : Orange with Odyssey branding