This versatile thermal rash vest is designed to keep you warm whilst you are on the water or even just on the coast. It can be worn on its own or part of a layering system under a wetsuit for all types of watersports. It is an ideal option for those who prefer layers rather than a full wetsuit, or for those that want to keep warm for a longer period in the water.
- Lined thermospan core body panels that have been engineered so your core body temperature locks in the heat. By wicking away your body moisture the lightweight thermal insulation traps warm air around you.
- G-Flex 100% super stretch neoprene giving unrestricted range of movement, lined with a titanium T2 neoprene which works in a similar way to a survival blanket by reflecting body heat back to the body
- Flatlock durable seam construction.
- 50+ UVA and UVB protection.
Approximate Size Guide:
- Small: Chest 86-91cm (34-36ins)
- Medium: Chest 91-96cm (36-38ins)
- Large: Chest 96-102cm (38-40ins)
- X-Large: Chest 102-107cm (40-42ins)
- XX-Large: Chest 107-112cm (42-44ins)