Family Size Recreational Kayak with Excellent Stability and Comfort
The GoSea® Voyage is a wide and stable Double (2+1) Sit-On Recreational Kayak that offers fantastic performance whether drifting down the river, travelling the lake or bay hopping on the coast. Designed for two paddlers with a moulded seat for an additional small passenger in the middle. The Voyage is both very comfortable and stable making it suitable for fun with the whole family. There is storage courtesy of a rear well with bungees and two cockpit hatches. There are easy carry handles at either end of the kayak and two side handles situated either side of the cockpit area for easy transport. The hull design means the kayak has good tracking and glide and is easy to paddle, using the central seat the kayak can also be paddled by a single person.
- 2 x 8 Inch Hatches with Liners (not waterproof)
- Moulded Footrests
- Toggle Handles Front and Back
- Webbing Handles to Sides
- D-Ring Mounting Points for Accessories
- 8 x Scupper Plug Holes - Plugs provided
- Paddle Retainer
- Drainage Bung
- Drinks Bottle Holders
- Brass Inserts for Optional Fitting of 2 Flush Mounted Rod Holders
- Type: Tandem 2+1, Family
- Size (LxWxH): 370 x 87 x 30cm (12ft 1in x 2ft 8in x 9in)
- Weight: 33.8kg (74lbs)
- Max Load: 210kg (463lbs)
- Kayak & accessories bundle of your choice if a bundle option is selected
- Colour mix may vary between kayaks
- Each kayak has an individual serial number printed on the warning label. This unique number allows the kayak to be tracked from the factory to you and gives you piece of mind that in the event of loss or theft, your kayak can clearly be identified
- GoSea® kayaks are warranted against material or manufacturing defects in the hull and deck for three years from the date of purchase. Parts, accessories, and outfitting are warranted for a period of one (1) year against material or manufacturing defects from the date of purchase. Please ensure you register your kayak.
Select the bundle you require, with your choice of colour, from the drop-down-menu at the top of the page.
- Prices quoted are for delivery within UK mainland only and exclude offshore and highland areas. Please contact us for delivery costs to your location prior to placing your order.
- Please note that we are unable to combine shipping costs for kayaks. Due to the size of the item these are billed individually and cannot be combined.
- Delivering kayaks is a cumbersome job due to the sheer size and weight of the item. Extreme care is taken when packaging your kayak by our warehouse team however during transit/delivery scuff marks may appear on the kayak - this is no more than what would happen when taking your kayak out for the first time. If you would prefer to collect your kayak from our warehouse, please contact us once you have placed and paid for your order to arrange collection from our warehouse.
- A signature is required for delivery, if you are not at home a calling card should be left. Please note that subsequent deliveries will incur a £10 re-delivery charge. If after 3 delivery attempts the kayak has still not been delivered this will automatically be returned to us, should this occur please note your refund will be issued less the outbound delivery charge + £60 for the return to sender charge incurred.
- Please do check the kayak at the time of delivery for any damages and report this to us immediately with images.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days from date of sale in an undamaged and unused condition with all original packaging. Buyer is responsible for the return postage costs