Family Size Recreational Kayak with Excellent Stability and Comfort
The GoSea® Glide Tandem is a comfortable and stable recreational kayak for two paddlers. The Glide Tandem is a wide and stable Kayak that offers fantastic performance whether drifting down the river, travelling the lake or bay hopping on the coast. There are moulded-in carry handles at either end of the kayak and two side handles for easy transport. The hull design means the kayak has good tracking and glide and is easy to paddle. The forward cockpit has moulded in foot-rests, scupper holes, a storage hatch, drinks bottle holder and fishing rod holder point. The rear cockpit has moulded in foot-rests, scupper holes, a storage hatch, an additional moulded-in storage hatch and fishing rod holder point. There is a storage well with bungee at the rear of the kayak.
- 4 x Flush Mounted Fishing Rod Holders
- 1 x Central Mounted Adjustable Rod Holder
- 2 x 6 inch Hatches with Liners (not waterproof)
- Centrally Located moulded in hatch - Buckle Lid Closure
- Forward Drinks Bottle Holder
- Rear Storage with Integral Bungee
- Front, Rear and Side moulded-in handles for easy Transport
- Moulded-in Foot Rests
- Hull Drainage Plug
- D-ring Mounting Points for Accessories
- Paddle Retainers
- 10 x Scupper Plug Holes - plugs provided, with easy pull handles for quick removal
- Type: Tandem, Fishing
- Size (LxWxH): 374 x 80 x 31cm (12ft 2in x 2ft 6in x 1ft )
- Weight: 36.6kg (80lbs)
- Max Load: 250kg (551lbs)
- Kayak & accessories bundle of your choice
- Colour mix may vary between kayaks
- Each kayak has an individual serial number printed on the warning label. This unique number allows the kayak to be tracked from the factory to you and gives you piece of mind that in the event of loss or theft, your kayak can clearly be identified.
- GoSea®kayaks are warranted against material or manufacturing defects in the hull and deck for three years from the date of purchase. Parts, accessories, and outfitting are warranted for a period of one (1) year against material or manufacturing defects from the date of purchase. Please ensure you register your kayak.
Select the bundle you require, with your choice of colour, from the drop-down-menu at the top of the page.
- Prices quoted are for delivery within UK mainland only and exclude offshore and highland areas. Please contact us for delivery costs to your location prior to placing your order.
- Please note that we are unable to combine shipping costs for kayaks. Due to the size of the item these are billed individually and cannot be combined.
- Delivering kayaks is a cumbersome job due to the sheer size and weight of the item. Extreme care is taken when packaging your kayak by our warehouse team however during transit/delivery scuff marks may appear on the kayak - this is no more than what would happen when taking your kayak out for the first time. If you would prefer to collect your kayak from our warehouse, please contact us once you have placed and paid for your order to arrange collection from our warehouse.
- A signature is required for delivery, if you are not at home a calling card should be left. Please note that subsequent deliveries will incur a £10 re-delivery charge. If after 3 delivery attempts the kayak has still not been delivered this will automatically be returned to us, should this occur please note your refund will be issued less the outbound delivery charge + £60 for the return to sender charge incurred.
- Please do check the kayak at the time of delivery for any damages and report this to us immediately with images.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days from date of sale in an undamaged and unused condition with all original packaging. Buyer is responsible for the return postage costs.