SummaryFamily Size Recreational Kayak with Excellent Stability and Comfort
The GoSea Glide Tandem is a comfortable and stable recreational kayak for two paddlers. The Glide Tandem is a wide and stable Kayak that offers fantastic performance whether drifting down the river, travelling the lake or bay hopping on the coast. There are moulded-in carry handles at either end of the kayak and two side handles for easy transport. The hull design means the kayak has good tracking and glide and is easy to paddle. The forward cockpit has moulded in foot-rests, scupper holes, a storage hatch, drinks bottle holder and fishing rod holder point. The rear cockpit has moulded in foot-rests, scupper holes, a storage hatch, an additional moulded-in storage hatch and fishing rod holder point. There is a storage well with bungee at the rear of the kayak.
- 4x Flush Mounted Fishing Rod Holders
- 1x Central Mounted Adjustable Rod Holder
- 2x 6 inch Hatches with Liners - Liner is not Waterproof!
- Centrally Located moulded in hatch - Buckle Lid Closure
- Forward Drinks Bottle Holder
- Rear Storage with Integral Bungee
- Front, Rear and Side moulded-in handles for easy Transport
- Moulded-in Foot Rests
- Hull Drainage Plug
- D-ring Mounting Points for Accessories
- Paddle Retainers
- 10x Scupper Plug Holes - plugs provided, with easy pull handles for quick removal
- Type: Tandem, Fishing
- Size (LxWxH): 374 x 80 x 31cm (12ft 2in x 2ft 6in x 1ft )
- Weight: 36.6kg (80lbs)
- Max Load: 250kg (551lbs)
- Kayak & accessories bundle of your choice
- Colour mix may vary between kayaks
- Each kayak has an individual serial number printed on the warning label. This unique number allows the kayak to be tracked from the factory to you and gives you piece of mind that in the event of loss or theft, your kayak can clearly be identified.
- GOSEA kayaks are warranted against material or manufacturing defects in the hull and deck for three years from the date of purchase. Parts, accessories, and outfitting are warranted for a period of one (1) year against material or manufacturing defects from the date of purchase.