Paddle boarding is supposed to be easy, simple and most importantly, fun! We deliver this and so much more.
Our GoSea® Transparent SUP allows you to view and see the water like no other experience you’ve had before!
Imagine seeing the fish swim under your feet or witness a sea turtle up close, you can with our GoSea® Transparent SUP.
Built with an extremely tough and durable polycarbonate shell – giving you complete transparency, allowing you to view what’s beneath. This incredible material is UV resistant ensuring its brilliance and transparency remain intact.
Our design provides excellent stability and manoeuvrability, allowing you to enjoy your time on the water. Our rigid SUP is for everyone - from beginners to professionals, for those in search of sporting sensations that respect nature.
Our GoSea® SUP was designed for most water conditions where it’s clam/flat waters - an excellent choice for leisure paddling, fitness, or just cruising the water ways!
Transparency – Our board is like a giant mask and in clear waters you can see up to a depth of 25m
Durability – Made from Polycarbonate which is a fully transparent material, and allows for a tough and flexible board which is easy to manoeuvre
UV resistant – Ensuring the boards brilliance and transparency remains intact
Gliding – Due the boards shape you will glide effortless on the water
Anti-slip grip – Complete with a large foam EVA anti-slip foot pad
Our board is the complete package and has everything you need to enjoy the water - what are you waiting for?
- Rigid design
- Transparency allows aquatic viewing up to 25m deep
- Anti-slip EVA foam pad
- 100% UV resistant crystal-clear Polycarbonate
- Durable & lightweight
- Stable & manoeuvrable
- Size : 3120 x 830 x 220 mm (122.8 x 32.68 x 8.66” / 10ft.1" x 2ft.7")
- Weight : 21kg’s (46.2lbs)
- Max weight load : 120kg’s (264lbs / 18.8st)
- Includes : SUP, 1 x adjustable aluminium paddle, 1 x coiled paddle leash (colour chosen at random) & 1 x central drift fin
- GoSea® warranty
- Please note UK mainland delivery is between 3-5 working days from date of dispatch