Explore and discover in the GoSea® Crystal Double Kayak
It is time to get out onto the open water with our GoSea Crystal kayak - it is a revolutionary and innovative craft. Our kayak is clearly the best choice for paddle enthusiasts. Enjoy the water and outstanding marine life with this clear bottom canoe/kayak giving you a unique viewing experience like no other.
We at GoSea® are offering the superior Crystal Double Kayak with removable crystal moulded seats and opaque paddles.
- Crystal Clear Transparent Hull - Allowing you to completely observe the underwater world below – full 360° view!
- Tandem/double kayak
- Seamless construction
- Anodised aluminium removable frame
- Durable and lightweight construction
- Made from 100% UV resistant crystal-clear polycarbonate
- Marine grade corrosion-resistant hardware & fittings
- 2 x Buoyancy bags included
- 2 x Opaque paddles included (blue blades)
- 2 x Crystal clear seats with back rest included
- Type: Sit-In
- Size (LxWxD): 339cm x 91cm x 34.5cm (11 ft 2” x 2 ft 11” x 1 ft 1”)
- Weight: 22kg (48.5lbs)
- Max Load: 200kg (440lbs)
- Kayak & accessories bundle as listed above
- GoSea kayaks are warranted against material or manufacturing defects in the hull and deck for three years from the date of purchase. Parts, accessories, and outfitting are warranted for a period of one (1) year against material or manufacturing defects from the date of purchase
- Prices quoted are for delivery within UK mainland only and exclude offshore or highland areas. An additional surcharge is applicable for these areas. If in a surcharge area we will contact you prior to shipping to advise of the amount.
- Please note we are unable to combine shipping costs for kayaks. Due to the size of the item these are billed individually and cannot be combined unfortunately.
- Delivering kayaks is a cumbersome job due to the sheer size and weight of the item. Extreme care is taken when packaging your kayak by our warehouse team however during transit/delivery scuff marks may appear on the kayak - this is no more than what would happen when taking your kayak out for the first time. If you would prefer to collect your kayak from our warehouse or arrange your own courier, please contact us to arrange this.
- A signature is required for delivery, if you are not at home a calling card will be left. Please note that subsequent deliveries may incur a £10 re-delivery charge. This fees determined by the carrier. If after 3 attempts the kayak has still not been delivered this will automatically be returned to us. Should this occur please note your refund will be issued less the outbound postage charge as well as the £90.00 return to sender costs for UK mainland orders. For surcharge areas this will be higher and will be advised once we have received the reimport charge from the carrier.
- Please note that import duties, taxes and any other charges for deliveries not within the UK mainland are not included in the item price or shipping costs. These additional charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to paying for an order.