We are excited to introduce our impressive GoSea® Marlin 10ft fishing pedal kayak, the smaller brother to our Marlin 13ft kayak - this kayak delivers on performance, stability, quality and so much more.
If you are looking for a nimble and compact fishing kayak, the GoSea® Marlin 10ft is for you.
Our 10ft pedal kayak makes it easy to move either forward or in reverse without using your hands, so you can keep a nice grip on your fishing rod while manoeuvring into less accessible spots.
Our Marlin has many incredible standard out features, however the most impressive is the efficient direct-drive pedal system and adjustable aluminium frame seat with excellent back support, offering you comfort all day.
The GoSea® Marlin pedal drive system makes it easy with its 10:1 gear ratio; propel speeds vary depending on currents and wind, but you should find pedalling 3.5 miles per hour smooth and easy all day long. Due to the pedal system, you have the option of using the pedals for greater speed or a paddle if preferred – the choice is yours!
There is a transducer compartment located under the hull should you want to add a fish finder.
A rope lifeline passes around the kayak. This is to allow you to connect items such as anchor trolley kits, but it can also be used to hold onto should need it.
There is ample storage with the large front hatch and rear storage well.
This excellent kayak has a max weight of 140 kg’s, which means that it will easily carry you and all your gear.
- Excellent stability
- Adjustable aluminium frame seat with back full support
- New improved easy direct-drive pedal system
- Sturdy soft touch side handles and exterior bow and stern carry handles
- Large front storage hatch
- Drainage plug
- Sliding rails to attach rod holders and fishing accessories
- All screws are of 316 stainless (most others out there are 304)
- Middle cover for pedal system
- Rope lifeline
- Transducer compartment
- Large rear storage well with 1.5m bungee straps
- Large rubber scupper plugs
- Hand-controlled rudder system
- Side paddle park/paddle keeper
- 2 x Internal flush rod holders
- Roto moulded UV stabilised HDPE material - virtually indestructible
- CE certified
- 1 x Aluminium frame adjustable seat
- 1 x Pedal system
- 1 x Hand-controlled rudder system
- 6 x Sliding rails
- 10 x Scupper plugs
- 2 x Internal flush mounted rod holders
- 1 x Middle pedal cover
- 1 x Drainage plug
- GoSea® warranty
- GoSea® manual
- GoSea® certificate of ownership with unique serial number
- You can purchase the kayak with seat on its own OR you can purchase the bundle which includes our lightweight and durable GoSea® 2-piece paddle
- Single fishing kayak
- Load Bearing: 140 kg’s / 308lbs / 22 st
- Gross Weight (including seat & pedals): 42 kg’s / 93 lbs / 6.6 st
- Net Weight (without seat & pedals): 41 kg’s / 90 lbs
- Length: 320cm / 10 ft
- Width: 84cm
- Height: 43cm
- GoSea® kayaks are warranted against material or manufacturing defects in the hull and deck for three years from the date of purchase
- Fixtures and fittings are warranted for a period of one year against material or manufacturing defects from the date of purchase
- Please note we are unable to combine shipping costs for kayaks. Due to the size of the item these are billed individually and cannot be combined.
- Delivering kayaks is a cumbersome job due to the sheer size and weight of the item. Extreme care is taken when packaging your kayak by our warehouse team, however during transit/delivery, scuff marks may appear on the kayak - this is no more than what would happen when taking your kayak out for the first time. If you would prefer to collect your kayak from our warehouse, please contact us to arrange this.
- A signature is required for delivery, if you are not at home a calling card will be left.