The Odyssey 50N buoyancy aid has been developed and vigorously tested by Crewsaver, giving you the ultimate peace of mind. Crewsaver have over 50 years of industry experience and are recognised as a world leader in setting the standard on design and manufacturing. Crewsavers knowledge both influences and enhances the products they supply, keeping them ahead of the rest and we are proud to partner with them on our buoyancy aids.
- Developed, tested and manufactured by Crewsaver – World leaders in the marine personal safety
- ISO 12402-5 and CE Rated buoyancy aid – tested and certified to all relevant UK, European and International Safety Standards
- Streamline fit with elasticated sides to allow freedom of movement
- Constructed from an advanced superlight contoured foam – Providing superior comfort and fit
- Front entry buoyancy aid – easy on and off
- Durable and strong front YKK zip – corrosion resistant and durable
- Inside Velcro fastening pocket – ideal for keys or small items
- Adjustable waist with buckle – giving you that much needed snug fit
- Adjustable shoulders with ladder locks – adding further to the perfect fit and comfort
- Junior version includes leg securing safety straps for safety – Avoids ride ups
- Sizes : Junior, S/M, M/L, XL or XXL
- Buoyancy : 50N for all sizes except for Juniors and S/M which are 45N
- Colours : Black, Red or Blue with striking Odyssey branding
The Odyssey Crewsaver buoyancy aids are the ideal safety aid for just about any outdoor water sport activity such as kayaking, canoeing, jet skiing, dinghy sailing, paddling boarding and many more.
Our buoyancy aids are designed for maximum comfort and shaped to allow full freedom of movement and fully adjustable to ensure a snug and streamline fit. Our junior version has the added features of leg straps to ensure the buoyancy aid stays securely in place and does not ride up.
Our buoyancy aids are constructed from an advanced superlight contoured foam with a durable, long-lasting and smooth nylon outer. Finishing off our buoyancy aids is the YKK zipper, these are corrosion resistant, extra durable and self-lubricate the more you use them, what this means is that unlike other brands the zipper will not become sticky or gritty overtime.
- Please measure your chest/bust at the widest point and should be taken against the skin
- If you are between sizes we would always recommend sizing up