The Coleman Vail® 4L is a spacious family tunnel tent, offering you a comfortable living and sleeping area in the great outdoors. Multiple entrances offer easier entry and exit in inclement conditions.
The Vail® 4L has a generous and bright living area in addition to the spacious porch with plenty of space for dining together or storing camping equipment and bags.
The tent's outer fabric is fire retardant and for extra security, the zipper stoppers on the tent doors ensure that zips are always within easy reach in the event of an emergency, even for children.
Heavy rain is no match for the polyester flysheet which has a hydrostatic head of 4000mm as well as fully taped seams, this combined with the tough, integrated polyethylene groundsheet ensures a dry and bug-free interior. The flysheet is also treated with Coleman’s UVGuard™ providing SPF 50 protection from the sun’s rays.
Additional features include barrier free access to ensure easy movement in and out of the tent, extra-large bedrooms for a great night's sleep and convenient cable openings in the tent wall that allow easy accessibility to a power source outside the tent.
Features & Benefits:
- Extended porch and full head height throughout for maximum space and comfort
- Low ventilation window and awning style back vent aids temperature control and prevents condensation to keep you comfortable
- Toggled window covers for privacy
- Cable entry points provide easy cable access for all powered accessories
- Hanging loops in the living and bedrooms for area illumination
- UVGuard™ with an SPF50 to protect you and your family from the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays
- Denier: 68D
- Capacity: 4
- Set up: Pitch-in-one
- Structure: Tunnel
- Poles: Fibreglass
- Groundsheet: PE, welded, fully integrated
- Outer fabric: Polyester PU coated/Fire retardant
- Inner fabric: Polyester No-see-um mesh
- Seams: Taped seams
- Carry bag: Included
- Pack size: 68 x 35 x 34 cm
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 625 x 300 x 210 cm
- Weight: 21.4 kg
- Hydrostatic head: 4000mm
- Total: 14 m2 (Sleeping 5.9 m2, Living 8.1 m2)
Extra Large Bedrooms
Coleman XXL Bedrooms are designed to be more spacious than the average tent bedroom. Comfortably accommodating our larger double air beds, they offer plenty of space to make your camping trip more enjoyable and helping you get a better night sleep, in the great outdoors!
Fire Retardant - safety first!
The fire-retardant characteristic of our material ensures that the fabric will not flare dangerously out of control and will self-extinguish, giving time to escape in the event of an emergency.
UV Guard™ Sun Protection
Certified laboratory testing proves Coleman® UVGuard™ protection fabrics with an SPF50 provide excellent protection against the sun’s ultraviolet rays. Proper use of sunscreen combined with shelters made with UVGuard™ protection fabric can go a long way in the battle against sunburn and UV exposure.
WeatherTec™ - offering comfort and protection when enjoying the outdoors
A fabric's waterproof properties are measured using a rating called its hydrostatic head. If a tent has a hydrostatic head of 3000mm it means that a 3-metre column of water can be placed on its surface before any drops will show through the underside of the fabric. (The Ministry of Defence in the UK classifies fabric with a hydrostatic head of 800mm+ as waterproof).
There are many other factors which influence the performance of tent in tough weather conditions. Coleman use the latest technology and a rigorous testing regime to ensure that we keep you protected at all times - whatever the weather.