A lightweight tent that offers superb value for a budding adventurist; the wedged tunnel design is wind responsive and strong. A quick and easy to erect design, you will be pitched in minutes and the use of aluminium poles ensures that this tent performs in inclement conditions but retains its lightweight credentials.
- Flysheet fabric: Polyester, 3000mm, PU coated, taped seams
- Inner tent fabric: Breathable Polyester and no-see-um mesh
- Groundsheet: Polyester, 5000mm, PU coated, taped seams
- Poles: Aluminium 7001-T6
- Polyester carry bag type: Two way compression with wide opening
- Capacity: 2 person
- Headroom: 77 cm
- Pack size: 48 x 18 x 15 cm
- Weight: 2.05 kg
- Capacity: 3 person
- Headroom: 100 cm
- Pack size: 49 x 21 x 20 cm
- Weight: 2.9 kg
Fire Retardant - safety first!
WeatherTec™ - offering comfort and protection when enjoying the outdoors
A fabric's waterproof properties are measured using a rating called its hydrostatic head. If a tent has a hydrostatic head of 3000mm it means that a 3-metre column of water can be placed on its surface before any drops will show through the underside of the fabric. (The Ministry of Defence in the UK classifies fabric with a hydrostatic head of 800mm+ as waterproof).