Introducing the very first table-top gas grill with a flat design that can be grilled on from 360° while comfortably sitting at the table. The Campingaz 360 grill offers extensive grilling and cooking versatility with an included ribbed griddle, flat plancha as well as a pan support for stove cooking.
The practical grill comes completely preassembled and the attractive, yet simple design ensures it will harmoniously integrate into both close to home urban settings as well as on any caravan adventure. The low, circular design allows easy access to a reversable, non-stick cooking surface as well as a pan support allowing the preparation of many types of meal.
Whatever the cooking method, the powerful 360 ring burner distributes an even flame across the entire grill plate, ensuring an average temperature of 300°C. Light, compact and convenient to take along with you wherever the road takes you.
The non-stick coated fire bowl can be filled with water to collect fat during cooking to aid clean-up and many parts are dishwasher safe to make the cleaning process even easier.
The 360 Grill is powered by butane gas containers, we recommend Campingaz's R cylinders such as R906 or R904, offering a long run time.
- 2400W burner.
- Runtime – 15hrs on R906 & 10hrs on R904.
- Diameter – 30cm
- Measurements when closed: L59cm x W39cm x H36cm
- Weight: 5.1kg
- Aluminium die-cast reversible griddle with non-stick coating, perfect for grilling and plancha cooking.
- 360 ring burner with excellent flame distribution which ensures perfectly even heat distribution across the entire grill.
- Can be used as a grill or direct flame stove for cooking versatility.
- Dishwasher-safe, non-stick coated firebowl which can be filled with water to collect grease and excess juices ensuring quick and simple cleaning.
- Push & turn ignition for convenient and matchless electric ignition.
- Lid and carry bag included for protection and easy transportation.
- Operates off Campingaz R cylinders and other butane cylinders via regulator, offering a long run time.