Perfect for creating delicious family feasts in the great outdoors, the 600SG features two powerful Xcelerate burners complete with removable, non-stick grids for unmatched performance and economy. Whether slowly simmering a hearty casserole or enjoying tasty, griddled burgers and sausages, with the 600SG, preparing your favourite al-fresco meals is easy.
Easy to transport to and from the campsite thanks to its foldaway design, the stove also features Piezo ignition for hassle-free lighting while handy side tables and an integrated tray are ideal for keeping condiments and utensils close at hand.
Positioned at a convenient height on four telescopic legs, this portable 2-burner 600 SG stove from Campingaz® combines sleek design and innovative technology with dramatically improved, energy saving cooking performance. Offering multiple cooking options including stove top cooking and grilling, this stove also features 2 removable enamelled steel dish-washer safe grilling grids and water filled bases to prevent flaring during cooking and collect grease, making cleaning up easier.
WindBlock™ Pan Supports provide a stable cooking surface and create a barrier around each burner increasing wind protection, while the 400 Microflames in each powerful 2,000 Watt Xcelerate™ burner generate a more wind resistant, higher performance flame, speeding up boil time and reducing gas usage by up to 50%.
Child-safe 'push and turn' gas controls prevent accidental gas flow and Piezo ignition provides safe match-free ignition. A textile shelf and two side tables ensure accessories and utensils are always close to hand. Housed inside a sleek carry case with steel lid and a large handle makes the stove easy to carry and store.
Campingaz® 904 and 907 Butane gas cylinders power the stove and are connected via a hose and regulator (not included).
Features & Benefits:
- 2 x 2,200W Xcelerate® burners with over 400 Microflames ensuring high performance and stable flame pattern
- WindBlock™ pan supports provide superior wind protection
- 2 enamelled steel grilling grids with combined water filled bases to prevent flaring during cooking and collect grease making cleaning up easy
- Piezo ignition for match-free lighting
- Adjustable, child safe gas knobs
- Steel lid and carry case for convenient storage
- Power: Xcelerate™ burner 2 x 2200W
- Gas consumption: 2 x 165 g/h
- Lid: Painted Steel
- Ignition: Piezo
- Fits Pan Sizes: 16 - 26 cm (min/max) / 63 x 42 x 18 cm
- Cooking surface material: 2 removable enamelled steel grids for grilling with grease collecting water filled bases for easy cleaning
- Boil time: 10min (1L in 3m/s wind speed); 6min 30sec (0m/s)
- Runtime: 9:30h (with R907) / 16:00h with 5kg cylinder (cylinders not included)
- Dimensions: closed: 63 x 42 x 18.5 cm
- Dimensions open: 107.5 x 57.5 x 112.5 cm
- Runs off: R904, R907, Butane/Propane cylinder (not included)
- Weight: 10.7kg
Xcelerate™ Burner Technology
Cut your boil time in half with Xcelerate™ Technology. The combination of the Xcelerate™ burner and wind blocking pan supports provide the ultimate wind resistance for your gas stove flame. With Xcelerate™ you speed up your cooking time and by that reduce gas consumption. Xcelerate™ - The patented burner technology creates lower yet powerful flames and features a downstep burner design, which makes the flame more wind resistant, producing results unmatched by regular burners.
WindBlock™ Pan Support - The patented pan support technology creates a barrier around the burner that provides superior wind deflection.
The essential camping companion with endless cooking options! Why not prepare an English breakfast with beans, sausages and toast? Or perhaps grill some fresh fish whilst cooking some pasta? Stoves with Multi-cooking options offers the widest range of cooking options (stove top, grill, griddle, plancha, wok or roast - depending on the product).
Easy to Transport
All the components can be stored inside the stove, making it easy to carry and transport. The legs are easy to assemble/disassemble and easy to store with the stove.