The C-Skins Session 5mm hidden split-toe boot with future fit 3D for advance high performance with increased fit, feel and board control is ideal for any watersports lover. Made from 100% free flex neoprene for flexibility and comfort, with glued & blindstitched seams for a watertight method of construction that results in superior warmth and maximum comfort.
Multi-layer sole rubber reinforcement gives ultimate grip and stick whilst the new textured sole allows for enhanced traction. The easy-on heel loop provides some extra support when putting the boot on, with its velcro adjustable strap securing the boot and preventing flushing.
- Taped seams – provides extra durability
- FutureFit 3D – advanced high-performance neoprene for increased fit, feel and board control
- New textured sole for increased traction
- Multi-layer sole with rubber reinforcement – provides the ultimate grip and stick
- Strapless support system – rubber foxing wraps around the foot to keep the boot secure and prevents ballooning
- 100% free flex neoprene – combines flexibility with durability
- Glued & blindstitched seams – a watertight method of construction that results in superior warmth and maximum comfort
- Easy-on heel pull loop – helps get the boot on and protects the longevity of the boot
- Velcro adjustable ankle strap – secures the boot and prevents flushing