C-Skins are inspired by the restless spirit of the sea. Everything they do is about getting you out there to experience it. Their ethos combine passion with innovation; their products are crafted from cutting-edge technology and relentless creativity. They are constantly pushing the limits of design and materials so that you can push your own limits in the water. When you're wearing C-skins you know that you've got 45 years of commitment out there with you.
The Wired Boot is the warmest boot in the range developed specifically for cold water surfs or for those that really feel the cold. The ThermoTech lining combined with Xtend Isolation taped seams keep your feet toasty warm while the Asymmetric Arch Support and adjustable bridge strap gives you ultimate board feel and control. Choose the Wired range for a no-compromise solution this winter.
- ThermoTech Poly Pro Lining – a flexible quick dry thermal lining for added warmth and performance
- Xtend Fusion Isolation taped seams: A tape that stretches with your body and provides extra waterproofing to the seam
- Asymmetric arch support: Give crital support in the arch of your foot
- Laser cut soles: Add texture and grip to areas of the sole that need the most grip
- Multi-layer sole rubber reinforcement: Gives ultimate grip and stick
- Stitch less Velcro adjustable bridge strap: Designed to allow adjustment in the foot arch and bridge to pull the boot as close to your foot as possible
- 100% Xtend neoprene: Flexible, lightweight, super hydrophobic external lining that has excellent multi-directional stretch
- Glued and blindstitched seams: A watertight method of construction that results in superior warmth and maximum comfort
- Easy-on heel pull loop: Helps you get the boot on and protects the longevity of the boot
- Sizes UK 4-12 | Euro 37-47 | US 5-13