For use in rescue situations, the Yak throw bag has a ‘bullet bag’ design to ensure a long and accurate throw. The removable waist belt allows for the throw bag to be carried with ease and intuitively accessed when needed.
Available in 15m, 20m, and 25m, each line is constructed from a continuous length of 8mm thick floating line – with a maximum load of 300kg. The bag is constructed from 600D quick-dry polyester and includes a reflective strip to aid visibility.
- Tough polyester construction
- Includes belt
- Bullet bag design
- 8mm floating line
- Quick dry
- Removable waist belt
- Includes instruction manual
- Available in 15m, 20m and 25m
- Wide bag opening to aid in swift repacking
- Used by the Royal National Lifeboat Institution