The feature-rich Coleman® Meadowood™ 4 Air family tent is spacious offering ultimate luxury on the campsite with maximum comfort, convenience and flexibility to any family camping trip. Thanks to the FastPitch™ Air technology, this spacious family tent can be effortlessly set-up by one person in under 15 minutes. The large bedrooms feature our BlackOut Bedroom® technology that blocks up to 99% of daylight, helping you and your family get a longer, more restful sleep, whatever time you choose to go to bed or get up in the morning.
Heavy rain is no match for the polyester flysheet which has a hydrostatic head of 4000mm as well as fully taped seams, this combined with the tough, integrated polyethylene groundsheet ensures a dry and bug-free interior. The flysheet is also treated with Coleman’s UVGuard™ providing SPF 50 protection from the sun’s rays.
The tent's outer fabric is fire retardant and for extra security, the zipper stoppers on the tent doors ensure that zips are always within easy reach in the event of an emergency, even for children. Additional features include barrier free access to ensure easy movement in and out of the tent, both high and low ventilation to reduce the risk of condensation and zipped window shades for adjustable privacy.
Features & Benefits:
- FastPitch™ Air inflatable poles are quick to pitch by one person with the pump provided. The supplied Manometer attaches to the pump to clearly display air pressure
- BlackOut Bedroom® blocks out 99% of daylight from entering the bedroom as well as keeping it 5°C cooler during the day and 1°C warmer at night
- Barrier-free access, making it easier to enter and exit the tent without a step that could cause trips
- Full head height throughout
- Zipped window covers are easy to adjust to any height for flexible privacy
- Denier: 75D
- Capacity: 4
- Set Up: Inflatable, Pitch-in-one
- Structure: Tunnel
- Poles: Air
- Groundsheet: PE, welded, fully integrated with rainskirts
- Outer fabric: Polyester PU coated/Fire retardant
- Inner fabric: Breathable Polyester, Polyester PU coated, No-see-um mesh
- UV Guard / SPF50
- Seams: Taped seams
- Carry bag: Included
- Pump: Included
- Pack size: 78 x 53 x 38 cm
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 470 x 310 x 200 cm
- Weight: 19.5 kg
- Hydrostatic head: 4000mm
- Pitch time : 15 minutes approx.
- Carry Bag included
- Total: 11 m2 (Sleeping 5.9 m2, Living 5.1 m2)
FastPitch™ Air - up in minutes
The Valdes Air BlackOut tent can easily be inflated, pitched and dismantled in minutes thanks to a revolutionary new Coleman® technology.
• Quick & easy to pitch – can be done by 1 person
• High pressure valve for simple inflation and deflation
• Inflatable poles made from strong and durable material, encapsulated in a PE shell
• Inflatable poles can be easily replaced if damaged
BlackOut Bedroom® - blocks daylight
The revolutionary sleep system from Coleman® is ideal for parents or anyone who is sensitive to daylight. BlackOut Bedroom® blocks up to 99% of daylight from entering the sleeping area, helping you get a longer and more restful sleep - whatever time of day.
WINNER of the Camping Magazine's 2016 Editor's choice Awards in the Best Camping Innovation category.
Manage the temperature
Keep your bedroom up to 5°C cooler during the day and up to 1°C warmer during the night. Coleman® patent pending BlackOut Bedroom® helps you to manage the temperature in your bedroom by storing energy from the sun in the surface of the fabric
Fire Retardant - safety first!
The fire-retardant characteristic of our material ensures that the fabric will not flare dangerously out of control and will self-extinguish, giving time to escape in the event of an emergency.
UV Guard™ Sun Protection
Certified laboratory testing proves Coleman® UVGuard™ protection fabrics with an SPF50 provide excellent protection against the sun’s ultraviolet rays. Proper use of sunscreen combined with shelters made with UVGuard™ protection fabric can go a long way in the battle against sunburn and UV exposure.
A fabric's waterproof properties are measured using a rating called its hydrostatic head. If a tent has a hydrostatic head of 3000mm it means that a 3-metre column of water can be placed on its surface before any drops will show through the underside of the fabric. (The Ministry of Defence in the UK classifies fabric with a hydrostatic head of 800mm+ as waterproof).
There are many other factors which influence the performance of tent in tough weather conditions. Coleman use the latest technology and a rigorous testing regime to ensure that we keep you protected at all times - whatever the weather.