The Osprey Men's Zero Wetsuit sets a new standard for wetsuits for beginner to intermediate water enthusiast, which combines affordability with style!
Osprey have combined comfort, warmth and supreme flexibility in the Zero Wetsuit and is great for all different kinds of water sports and activities. With insulating 3mm fine mesh foam surrounding the chest, 2mm super stretch foam surrounding the sleeves, shoulders and lower legs; the Zero delivers comprehensive wind and chill resistance.
Secured together with durable flatlock seams, the 3:2mm Zero is great for warmer water temperatures of the summer months across UK coasts.
The 3mm Supratex knee pads provides further protection from the harsh elements whilst still allowing you to maintain flexibility while out on the water.
Featuring a stylish blue, grey and black minimalistic design, anti-rub openings, super stretch collar and durable zip closure at the back, the Zero is packed with many features you would expect to find on a more expensive suit.
- Full length wetsuit - 3 mm neoprene on the body and 2 mm under the arms for full range of motion
- Made from super stretch fabric with flatlock seams for full flexibility, comfort and insulation
- Stretch collar and comfortable anti rub openings - prevents chafing and water flushing
- Supratex knee pads - rubberised patches on knees make it easy to kneel, even on rocky surfaces
- Wind resistant mesh panelling on chest and back provide even more protection from the elements