Our GoSea® Stingray kayak is perfect for those fishing enthusiasts who want more storage, more space and more extras at a great price!
The Stingray is equipped as standard with an excellent fishing seat, the seat is designed so even extra-large anglers have the adjustability and comfort they need to pedal all day. The unique combination of solar screen mesh suspended over an aluminium frame cushions and supports the back and bottom while drying quickly and keeping you cool on hot days. In addition to offering a better angle for paddling, the elevated seat gives a better view for sight casting and makes moving to a standing position much easier.
The soft-touch side ergonomic carry handles make carrying this kayak comfortable and easy. There is also a handy front toggle handle and a paddle keeper on the side, giving you a hands-free option when needed.
There is ample and well positioned onboard storage on the Stingray. At the front there is a large moulded-in cam-locking hatch which is ideal for gear or your catch of the day. Located just in front of the seat is a large modular bait and tackle console with buckle-locking straps and ruler marks to measure your fish accurately and quickly, there is also a central moulded-in drinks holder.
Just behind the seat, is a moulded-in storage compartment for easy and quick access. In the stern, is a large tank well with bungee cord for securing items such as coolers, bags, trolleys, and other fishing equipment.
Our kayak is designed with fishing in mind and includes an abundance of well thought out features including 2 x flush rod holders, making it ideal to store your rods when needed and gear tracks on either side of the kayak for accessories.
Our Stingray comes fitted with a rudder as standard, which we feel makes this an impressive all-round fishing kayak. The rudder is designed to aid in the steering of your kayak thereby minimising the need to making continual correcting strokes which can cause fatigue and perhaps discomfort, the rudder also keeps the kayak running straight when you are paddling with a crosswind.
Our kayak has adjustable footrests with rudder pegs, providing support and comfort for anglers of any height.
You also have the option should you want to fit a fish finder and transducer to the kayak as there is a compartment located underneath the hull for easy installation.
Our Stingray has a rope lifeline which passes around most of the kayak, allowing you to attach items such as anchor trolley kits, but also doubles up as a safety feature which you can hold onto, should you need too.
The compact and dynamic Stingray is 10ft in length and a little wider than other models, this width gives the kayak excellent stability. The hull design and stability allow it to perform incredibly well, gliding smoothly with excellent speed and tracking, whilst the length keeps it stable, responsive and manoeuvrable when paddling in less ideal or unpredictable conditions.
- Excellent stability
- Soft touch ergonomic handles
- Bow & stern toggle carry handles
- Large cam-locking front hatch
- Large modular bait and tackle console
- Moulded-in storage space behind seat
- Moulded-in drinks holder
- Large rear storage and tank well
- Flush mounted rod holders
- Drainage plug
- Marine grade fixtures and fittings
- Self-bailing scuppers
- Adjustable footrests with rudder pegs
- Rudder system
- Side paddle park/paddle keeper
- Roto moulded UV stabilised material - virtually indestructible
- CE certified
- 1 x Fishing seat
- 1 x Moulded-in drinks holder
- 1 x Large front hatch
- 1 x Large bait & tackle console
- 1 x Moulded-in storage box behind seat
- 1 x Drainage plug
- 1 x Black bungee
- 1 x Rudder system
- 1 x Bow toggle carry handle
- 2 x Side carry handles
- 2 x Flush mounted rod holders
- 10 x Self-bailing scupper holes
- 10 x Scupper plugs
- Foot pedals for rudder steering
- GoSea® warranty
- GoSea® manual
- GoSea® certificate of ownership with unique serial number
- Paddle – add our lightweight and durable GoSea® paddle with nylon blades
- Single, adult fishing kayak
- Max Weight Load : 200 kg’s / 308.4 lbs / 31.4 st
- Kayak Weight: 23 kg’s / 50.6 lbs / 3.6 st
- Length: 310 cm / 10 ft
- Width: 76cm
- Height: 38cm
- GoSea® kayaks are warranted against material or manufacturing defects in the hull and deck for three years from the date of purchase.
- Fixtures and fittings are warranted for a period of one year against material or manufacturing defects from the date of purchase.
- Please note we are unable to combine shipping costs for kayaks.
- Delivering kayaks is a cumbersome job due to the sheer size and weight of the item. Extreme care is taken when packaging your kayak by our warehouse team, however during transit/delivery, scuff marks may appear on the kayak - this is no more than what would happen when taking your kayak out for the first time. If you would prefer to collect your kayak from our warehouse, please contact us to arrange this.
- A signature is required for delivery, if you are not at home a calling card will be left.