Our playful, agile and stable GoSea® Dory kayak is ideal for smaller children who love being out on the water, whether that’s paddling down stream or simply having fun in the surf.
The Dory is rounded and smooth without any sharp protrusions making this a safe kayak for little ones and offers great manoeuvrability.
Our kayak offers a wide beam and balanced hull design, providing excellent stability when out on the water.
With carry handles at the bow and stern our kayak is easy to transport and has a moulded drinks holder and a front storage compartment to easily store food or accessories. At the rear of the kayak is a large storage well with bungee cord.
The Dory has moulded fixed footrests, carry handles and seat, the open deck allows for freedom of movement and fun, of course!
The GoSea® Dory is great for beach fun, exploring rivers and sheltered coastlines and has a paddle park/paddle keeper on the side.
- Excellent stability
- Self-bailing scupper holes
- Moulded footrests and carry handles
- Front swivel storage hatch compartment
- Drainage plug
- Moulded drinks holder
- Marine grade fixtures and fittings
- Rear storage well with bungee straps
- Rubber scupper plugs
- Side paddle park/paddle keeper
- Roto moulded UV stabilised HDPE material - virtually indestructible
- CE certified
- 1 x hatch storage with swivel closure
- 4 x Self-bailing scupper holes
- 4 x Scupper plugs
- 1 x Drainage plug
- GoSea® warranty
- GoSea® manual
- GoSea® certificate of ownership with unique serial number
- GoSea® lightweight and durable 2-piece paddle
- GoSea® seat support
- Single child’s kayak
- Load Bearing: 40 kg’s / 88 lbs / 6.3 st
- Gross Weight : 11 kg’s / 25 lbs / 1.7 st
- Length: 180cm / 6 ft
- Width: 62cm
- Height: 81cm
- GoSea® kayaks are warranted against material or manufacturing defects in the hull and deck for three years from the date of purchase
- Fixtures and fittings are warranted for a period of one year against material or manufacturing defects from the date of purchase
- Please note we are unable to combine shipping costs for kayaks. Due to the size of the item these are billed individually and cannot be combined.
- Delivering kayaks is a cumbersome job due to the sheer size and weight of the item. Extreme care is taken when packaging your kayak by our warehouse team, however during transit/delivery, scuff marks may appear on the kayak - this is no more than what would happen when taking your kayak out for the first time. If you would prefer to collect your kayak from our warehouse, please contact us to arrange this.
- A signature is required for delivery, if you are not at home a calling card will be left.